|THE PREFERRED TRAVEL REPRESENTATION COMPANY - ASIA PACIFIC|
OUR MOTTO - WE NEVER FORGET YOU HAVE A CHOICE !!
Air Marketing Asia /Pacific
Air Marketing Asia /Pacific encompasses all segments of Tourism, and provides International Travel Companies a Professional and Comprehensive Sales /PR / Marketing Advertising & Promotions representation company that allows them to tap into the lucrative Asia and Pacific Travel /Consumer Market. We currently represent, and have successfully represented, prestigious travel / tourism destination companies and our goal is to become Asia / Pacific's "Preferred Travel Representation Company" . We have offices in Sydney , Melbourne and Perth and our Sales Office in Auckland, New Zealand, commenced operation in 2000. We rebranded the company name to Air Marketing Asia Pacific in early 2009 to offer potential overseas clients Asia Pacific Coverage and are opening a new office in Beijing to cover China . Asia is covered from our Regional Office in Sydney by Bill McNamarra & John Rodger
We do this by providing a complete Travel Representation Portfolio for International Clients covering:
- Public Relations /Media
- Advertising & Promotions
Our motto for each client, and critical to success, is to establish their individual Profile, Image and Branding - which are everything when positioning in the relevant markets.
We do this by actively promoting our Preferred Clients by raising awareness of these factors, together with creating and producing business opportunities through all market segments of the travel industry in the Asia / Pacific market via :
- Leisure /Special Interest Markets
- Conference / Incentive / Events Market
- Fully Independent traveller market
Over the years we have built up Preferred Representation / Alliance Offices in all key market regions throughout Asia / Pacific and in addition to this, we have Sales Professionals with over 150 years experience in all key market segments in Australia, New Zealand and China.
This has evolved from listening to and understanding our clients needs by creating a Unique "One Stop" Professional Travel Representation Company to target Travel and Consumer Markets on a State / Regional and Country Level in the Asia / Pacific Region.
Our Company Motto We never forget you have a choice !!
Proudly representing Preferred Clients
Who we are!
Established in 1997, HG Travel has grown from a single service travel provider to become a leading inbound tour operator and destination management company specializing in travel to Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand.
Today, HG Travel serves over 50,000 clients each year. We are proud to have been singled out by the Vietnam Tourism Association as one of the Top Ten Vietnam Tour Operators in numerous times.
Our fourteen offices throughout the region, as well as in Europe and Australia, are staffed by over 300 local and international professionals. We provide our global travel partners with access to the comprehensive range of travel products and services throughout the region, from individual travel to groups and incentives.
Our vision is to always set exceptional standards of service that position us as the number one Destination Management Company in Indochina through our constant efforts to provide comprehensive solutions for all travel needs with creativity, passion, in-depth local knowledge and expertise.
What we offer!
Beach Vacation - With powdery sand beaches, azure waters and picturesque backdrops, Vietnam has a long established reputation as a dazzling seaside paradise. The warm hospitality, laidback nature of the locals and abundance of fresh seafood further add to the allure. Whether a long, leisurely beach holiday or just a short beach break with the family, there is a beach in Vietnam to suite.
Culture & Heritage - HG Travel provides a broad range of tailor-made tours and travel services for tour operators and travel agents from around the globe to offer their clients. These products allow your clients to capture the true essence of Indochina cultures and heritages.
Active Adventure - We offer a variety adventure options, including trekking, cycling, kayaking, canoeing and easy mountain hiking. Our adventure activities take place in some of the most scenic and magical regions of Indochina.
MICE - For a handful or for hundreds of guests; a one-time special event to ongoing meetings; a team building activity or theme dinner; in Vietnam, Cambodia or elsewhere, our professional and friendly event management specialists will work with you to deliver the perfect programs, to ensure your guests enjoy a flawless, productive and memorable event.
Special Interests - Whether it be a vacation specifically designed with children in mind, a romantic honeymoon, a culinary or bird watching tour or a study trip for groups, we can customize an itinerary to fit your clients` requests.
We believe travel should be more than just visiting a location. It should be an experience to cherish for a lifetime. We believe travelers should be offered the experiences they desire. As a full-service destination management company serving Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand we offer the following advantages:
HG TRAVEL HEAD OFFICE: 47 Phan Chu Trinh Str., Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam
TEL: +84-4-37 333 333 FAX: +84-4-37 333 337
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The Au Co sets new standards of luxury cruising in Halong Bay and the Gulf of Tonkin. Being the first and only ship offering 3 day 2 night voyages, The Au Co cruises deep into The Gulf of Tonkin, exploring the most beautiful scenery of Halong Bay, Cat Ba Island, Lan Ha Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay.
The first-class twin vessels feature state of the art design, each of them containing 32 spacious and luxurious cabins, all with private balconies. With its traditional Asian food concept of the 5 elements, relaxing jacuzzi and spa treatments, and many exciting en-route activites, The Au Co guarantees a lifetime experience in Vietnam's most spectacular destination.
Bhaya Cruises is the largest luxury cruise operator in Halong Bay, Vietnam, with 14 luxury wooden vessels offering a total of 96 overnight cabins. The company established new standards for luxury cruising in Vietnam when its first 20-cabin vessel came into service in summer 2007. Bhaya Cruises Luxury Collection includes:
Bhaya Classic : 04 vessels from 15- 20 cabins offering 1&2 night cruises
Bhaya Legend: 08 private charter vessels accommodating from one to eight passengers. The whole experience can be personalized by the guests as they can choose their length of stay, the route, the activities, the dining options. Ideal for Families Special Occasions eg Honeymooners /Special Celebrations example Anniversaries Incentive rewards
The Au Co Cruises: the twin vessels offering continuous three day/two night cruises in Halong Bay and the Gulf of Tonkin.
Regal Hotels Hong Kong /China
Regal Hotels Group is one of the largest hotel operators in Hong Kong with 9,400 rooms and over 100 restaurants and bars under its portfolio caters for all travel segments offering First Class standards. Currently, it manages and operates 6 hotels in Hong Kong and 7 hotels in China Mainland, together with the hotels under development in cities of China, including Chengdu, Foshan, Kunshan, Suzhou, Wuhan, Xi'an, Yantai, Yuncheng and Zhengzhou.
BCT Business Class Transfers Travel in Style !!
BCT Business Class Transfers are ideal for all transfer needs eg airport transfers / special occasions /events/ Visiting delegations
They pay 10% commission for Travel Industry Bookings instant confirmations / commission payments
BCT transfers over 5,000 people every month and they pride themselves on their quality, affordable prices and reliability.
BCT service all areas of Perth, Sydney and South East Queensland with their fleet of over 30 luxurious black brand new Toyota Tarragons. They offer DVD Players, chilled water, baby seats, booster seats and their vehicles have roof racks and trailers if required. They also offer transfers to cruise terminals and charters in Perth, Sydney and South East Queensland.
BCT are planning to be based in every state of Australia and in New Zealand.
BCT operations centre is also manned 24/7 to handle any unforeseen circumstances that crop up.
Sign Contract now !! for Access to our on-line bookings system.
Go to http://www.bct-transfers.com and look for "Agent's Login" on the top of the webpage.
Namibia's Domestic / International Flag Carrier
to UK/ Germany / South Africa /Botswana & Zambia for bookings / Fares
Namibia Tourism Land of Contrasts!!
The Imperial Hotels & Resorts, Thailand
The Imperial Hotels & Resorts, Thailand an established Thai owned hospitality group, offering a variety collection of luxury hotels and resorts with extensive network in Thailand, The Imperial Hotels & Resorts covers all market segments with 22 properties of 5 & 4-star Hotels & Resorts. In addition, the group also manages 10 other properties under Imm, Eurasia and local brands covering Bangkok and many major tourism destinations across Thailand. We are featured in all major Holiday Programs
Imperial Hotels & Resorts Thailand hold an international reputation of genuine Thai hospitality. www.imperialhotels.com
Former Tourism Destination Clients
Sultanate of Oman Tourism Gulf Region 2001/7
Sabah Tourism 2003/6 Malaysia
Sarawak Tourism 2007/8 Borneo - Assignment
Air Marketing Asia Pacific Head Office: /Team
Level 1, 123 Clarence Street Sydney 2000 Australia
Home Office 224 Edgecliff Road Woolahra 2025 NSW
Phone: +61 2 9299 8559 Fax: +61 2 9299 3509 Mobile: 0410 594 864
King /Clarence Sts Sydney
Account Air Marketing Asia Pacific P/L
Air Marketing Asia Pacific P/L
ABN 29 135666812
Tony Greenwood Partner
SGB Partners Chartered Accountants
St Leonards NSW
Bill McNamara Managing Director, Chairman, John Rodger Director Asia/Pacific
Brian Deeson Executive Director Evan Pavlakis Executive Director China
Bruce Illidge MD ITand P Advertising
Sydney Regional Office:
Brett Jowett Director of Sales
Mobile: 0414 567 245
Bill Mc Namara Managing Director John Rodger
Mobile: 0408 111 177
Level 1, 123 Clarence Street Sydney 2000 Australia
Phone: +61 2 9299 8559 Fax: +61 2 9299 3509
Melbourne Office: Spiro Ellul Sales Mgr VIC/TAS
Level 10, 43-51 Queen Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia
Mobile: 0413 157 597
Auckland New Zealand Sales Office: Anna Friend Sales Mgr NZ
Mobile: +64 217 700 042
Perth Office: Vera-Ellen Gregson Sales Mgr WA
Mobile: 0419 861 817
Brisbane Office: Bill Mc/Namara /Evan Pavlakis
Mobile: 0410 594 864
Mobile: 0419 861817
Our People / Team Profile
Bill McNamara Managing Director Marketing /PR /Sales Bill started his career with Stewart Moffatt Travel and Tours. He then joined Pan-Am as Tour Development/PR/Promotions Manager, lifting the U.S.A tourism profile significantly in the Eighties. From this success, the was appointed Regional Manager, Australia/New Zealand with British Caledonian Airways, then moving in to the hospitality industry, with the Hilton International Group as Area Director of Sales and Marketing as well as Media PR Communications for Asia Pacific region, based in Sydney. After working with the Hilton he accepted 4 challenging General Manager roles with 5 star hotel/resort in the Asia Pacific region.
He has extensive knowledge of the Asian/ Australian and New Zealand markets, coupled with a high profile/reputation in the travel industry. Bill established Air Marketing in 2000. representing Airlines Luxury Rail ,Tourist Bureaus & International Hotel &Resorts Groups providing Sales/Marketing/ Promotions& Public Relations/Media Services .He rebranded Company profile /image in early 2009 to Air Marketing Asia Pacific to cover Asia Pacific for potential Clients
Chairman , John Rodger Director Asia/Pacific After an initial career in accountancy John has spent the majority of his career with Canadian Pacific Airlines andtravel related industries. During the eighties he spent six years in the USA and has a sound knowledge of the USA. Most recently setting up the National Airlines International Network for Asia / Pacific region. Extensive corporate experience in company formation and restructuring, capital raising and other consultancies that often lead to an IPO.
Brian Deeson Executive Director SVP Hyatt Corporation World Wide 1900/1996 CEO Century Hotels 1996/ 2002
President PATA 2002/6 SVP Accor Asia Pacific /China 2002/2010 .Well Known & Respected around the World
Evan Pavlakis Executive Director] China Hospitality GM Doyen ,VP GHM Group Asia CEO EPA Management Tourism Group Beijing China A Travel Management Professional with vast Hospitality Experience & Knowledge
Bruce Illidge Advertising Well Known Creative /Advertising Professional 25 years experience
Sydney Regional Office:
Brett Jowett Director of Sales Very well known & respected in Australia Travel Industry started his carrier in Airlines with Continental / Northwest Airlines/Key Wholesalers Then formed his own Incentive ./.DMC Company successfully 2000/2010 ,his expertise specialising in Marketing Promotions &Sales with proven track record joined our Team in 2011
Spiro Ellul: Sales Manager VIC /TAS Spiro commenced his career within the retail sector of the Victorian Travel Industry and then he moved into Kompas Holidays as a Sales Manager VIC / TAS. During this period he has developed a strong reputation in all Travel Industry fields plus he is a well known personality throughout the Travel Industry. started his own DMC Company He has established a proven track record in sales
Auckland New Zealand Sales Office-: Anna Friend: Sales Manager New Zealand
Anna has an extensive and comprehensive background in the New Zealand industry having worked for many years offering her sales and marketing experience to overseas hotels and resorts and involved in the growth of destination tourism for Western Australia and Norfolk Island & Taiwan in the New Zealand Market. Over the years she has gained a sound and excellent reputation throughout all facets of the New Zealand Travel Industry. Her passion,commitment and love of the industry
Perth Office: Vera Ellen Gregson Sales Manager WA
Vera has extensive Sales / Senior Management Career with Leading Travel Corporate/incentive/Rental Car Groups in WA .Great Knowledge of Asia very well respected in WA Travel Industry
Beijing Office –China /Macau
Evan Pavlakis Executive Director China Profile above
Xiaomin Sun Director of Sales Graduated from Beijing Hospitality Acadamy Senior Sales Manager Legendale 5 Star Hotel Beijing has extensive knowledge of China Travel Industry markets covering all Travel market segments
- Mezzo Relaunch ¨C A New Place for American Italian CuisineMonday, May 13, 2013
- ¡°Best Taste of White Asparagus Season¡± at Zeffirino RistoranteMonday, May 13, 2013
- Regal Hotels HK/China : GDS Incentive Promotion - now till 30th SeptFriday, May 10, 2013
- New Regal Hotels Meetings/Events Bonus Offer valid till 30th septFriday, May 10, 2013
- Regal Airport Hotel Awarded Carbon "Less" 28% Certificate of HKAEETuesday, May 07, 2013
- V bar & lounge Newly Presents Weekend ¡°Italian Temptation¡± Dessert BuffetMonday, March 25, 2013
- Taste the Southern FreshnessFriday, March 22, 2013
- Wagyu Beef Delights at Regal CourtThursday, March 14, 2013
- Regal Hongkong Hotel Presents ¡°Eggstra Colourful Easter¡± TemptationMonday, March 11, 2013
- Truffle and Lobster Feast Dinner Buffet at Caf¨¦ Rivoli of Regal Hongkong HotelThursday, February 28, 2013
- Enjoy Love Moments at Regal Kowloon HotelTuesday, January 29, 2013
- Mezzo Grill proudly presents ¡°Wild Mushrooms Feast¡±Friday, January 25, 2013
- Embrace the Love MomentsThursday, January 24, 2013
- Regal Airport Hotel ¡°love moments¡± Valentine¡¯s Day room package 2013Friday, January 18, 2013
- Regal terrace signature dishes bring you good health and wellness!Wednesday, January 16, 2013
- Regal Kowloon Hotel Awarded the Gold Circle Award 2012 by agoda.comWednesday, January 02, 2013
- Regal iClub Hotel Once Again Received CarbonCare Champion LabelWednesday, January 02, 2013
- 'Green the World?A Regal Christmas' Culinary Temptations at Regal Kowloon HotelWednesday, November 21, 2012
- Festive Dining at Regal Hongkong HotelWednesday, November 21, 2012
- Regal Airport Hotel Introduces Self-service Airline Check-in KiosksMonday, November 19, 2012
- Festive Dining at Regal Hongkong HotelMonday, November 19, 2012
- Green the World - A Regal Christmas Festive Dining Offerings at Regal Riverside HotelThursday, November 15, 2012
- A Regal Christmas Party Selections at Regal Hongkong HotelTuesday, November 06, 2012
- Regal Airport Hotel ¡°Best Airport Hotel¡± Awards Celebration Room PackageMonday, November 05, 2012
- Regal Airport Hotel ¡°Green The World¡± Family & Kids Festive Room Package 2012Friday, November 02, 2012
- ¡°Charity Halloween Buffet¡± by Regal Kowloon Hotel Bringing Festive Joy to the Children from Underprivileged FamiliesWednesday, October 31, 2012
- Regal Airport Hotel Hong Kong awarded ¡°Best Airport Hotel in Asia-Pacific¡±Thursday, October 25, 2012
- ¡®Master chef, Gian Paolo Belloni brings culinary legend by generations ¡¯ at Zeffirino Ristorante of Regal Hongkong HotelWednesday, October 24, 2012
- Regal Riverside Hotel - Let's Eat, Drink and Be Merry!Monday, October 15, 2012
- Regal Airport Hotel awarded Best Airport Hotel in the World and Asia-Pacific 2012Tuesday, October 09, 2012
- Crab Feast at Regal CourtTuesday, October 02, 2012
- Regal Hotels¡¯ Organic FarmsThursday, September 27, 2012
- Regal Signs New Hotel in Yantai, Shandong, ChinaWednesday, September 26, 2012
- Seasonal Hairy Crab at Regal Palace of Regal Hongkong HotelTuesday, September 18, 2012
- Regal Hotels International Partners with EarthCheckThursday, September 13, 2012
- ¡°Italian Gourmet and Seafood Brunch¡± at Zeffirino RistoranteFriday, July 20, 2012
- To Celebrate the International Sports Events at Caf¨¦ Rivoli of Regal Hongkong HotelWednesday, July 18, 2012
- ¡°Summer Hot Deal Room Package at Regal Hongkong HotelWednesday, July 11, 2012
- ¡°Signature and Seafood MEGA Dinner Buffet¡± at Caf¨¦ Rivoli of Regal Hongkong HotelWednesday, July 11, 2012
- Mr. John A. Girard Takes the Helm of Regal Hotels Area General Manager (Hong Kong)Friday, June 29, 2012
- Zeffirino Ristorante of Regal Hongkong Hotel Proudly Presents ¡¯Ballade Gourmande¡¯ Guest Chef French Food PromotionWednesday, June 27, 2012
- Regal Airport Hotel awarded ISO22000:2005 Food Safety Management System CertificateTuesday, June 19, 2012
- Zeffirino Ristorante of Regal Hongkong Hotel Proudly Presents ¡¯Ballade Gourmande¡¯ Guest Chef French Food PromotionFriday, June 15, 2012
- ¡°A Tavola Liguria¡± at Zeffirino RistoranteFriday, June 08, 2012
- Regal Hongkong Hotel Brings Dad to Italian for CelebrationThursday, May 31, 2012
- Regal Signs New Airport Hotel in Xi¡¯an, ChinaMonday, May 28, 2012
- Regal Airport Hotel Venue for Rotary International District 3450 52nd District Conference 2012Friday, May 25, 2012