The Outrigger Phi Phi Island Resort and Spa officially opens this weekend in southern Thailand. From November 3, the stunning 156-key 70-acre property, formerly known as the Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort and Spa, will be run by Outrigger Hotels and Resorts, the 65-year old Hawaii based company that continues to expand in Asia-Pacific from its regional headquarters in Phuket, Thailand.
Outrigger took over the sales and marketing of the property in October last year. Since then, extensive improvements have been made, including the addition of 44 new Deluxe Garden Bungalows. The gym has been improved. Food and beverage venues have been enhanced.
The new 53 sqm Deluxe Garden Bungalows are the highlight of the changes. They are located in clusters giving the atmosphere of a traditional Thai village. Inside, the interiors are contemporary with Thai touches. Each one features a walk-in wardrobe, a flat screen television, and iPod/iPhone docking station.
A new executive chef with extensive luxury hotel experience has also been hired to implement a completely refreshed food and beverage offering. He will bring acclaimed culinary expertise in Thai, French, Italian and Japanese cuisine to Outrigger. His new creations will be available in the resort very soon.
Friday, November 02, 2012
Outrigger opens luxury property on Phi Phi Island Thailand
Source = Outrigger Hotels and Resorts
More Top Stories
More Hospitality News
- Worldhotels Highlights Its Most Luxurious Hotels in Asia Pacific
- Wyndham Hotel Group Signs Deal To Bring Upscale Wyndham Grand To Bangalore
- Langham Hospitality Group announces new Langham Place hotel to open in Haining, China in 2014
- DoubleTree by Hilton Atlantic Beach Oceanfront Opens Following $5M Renovation
- Philea Resort and Spa Wins ¡®Anugerah Prestij Idea Dekorasi Impiana 2012/2013¡¯