Four months ago the 18th edition of MITM Americas, Meetings and Incentive Travel Market, sponsored by Panama¡¯s Tourism Authority, to be held in Panama on December 5th to 7th, closed the registration for hosted buyers due to the high demand.
MITM Americas¡¯ Panama edition received 578 requests, from which only 98 were approved. MITM keeps on its strict selection process for hosted buyers, to continue with its policy of ¡°quality oriented trade shows¡±.
The hosted buyers attending MITM Americas are executives responsible for influencing, organizing or purchasing business travel, incentive travel, international meetings, conventions, conferences, international congresses, seminars, product presentations, exhibitions or events worldwide and coming mainly from Europe, United States and Latin America.
NOTARIZED RESULTS OF THE 17TH MITM AMERICAS, HELD IN EL SALVADOR
Trade Fair Format: Poor 1.5%, Fair 6.2%, Good 37.50%, Excellent 54.8%
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
MITM Americas ran out of space for hosted buyers nearly 4 months ago
Source = MITM Americas
More Top Stories
More MICE News
- Kyoto¡¯s cultural grant scheme expanded to cover promotional gifts and mementos
- Hot and Powerful: Tallinn to Host EHP Congress in 2015
- The First Bali Travel Exchange 2013 embraced by Focused International and National Buyers representing multinational corporations across the world and Bali Hospitality Brands as Sellers
- Thailand to Host the 7th CSR Asia Summit 2013 Focusing on Responsible and Inclusive Business in Asia
- IMPACT held Spirit Day under a theme to welcome AEC