THE Meritus Hotels and Resorts group won three major awards for its Singapore hotels at the World Luxury Hotels Awards ceremony at the Pan Pacific Hotel in Kuala Lumpur last weekend.
The Marina Mandarin has 575 guest rooms and suites overlooking the financial district and Marina Bay with direct access to Marina Bay shopping complex.
From amongst more than 1500 nominations received this year, the event saw hotels and resorts from 61 countries awarded in 29 categories. Winners are recognised on a country, continent, and global basis; and properties receiving the most votes are conferred the global awards being the overall luxury winner of a specific category.
Thursday, October 18, 2012
Award for Meritus
Source = THE Meritus Hotels and Resorts
More Top Stories
- AquaSamui Wins 2013 Asia Pacific Property Award
- Two Worldhotels Properties in China Win Prestigious Awards
- Singapore-Owned M&C Makes Headway In Middle East
- Leading Thailand hotelier receives prestigious Skal award
- City of Dreams Culinary Team Named ¡°The Best of the Best¡± Team at HOFEX 2013 for the Second Consecutive Year