|Lithuania will next year play host to an exciting new exhibition showcasing the meeting and events
industry in the Baltic Sea region, and international buyers are set to be big winners.
CONVENE, run by Vilnius Convention Bureau, will be held from 13 – 14 February 2013 at the Lithuanian
Exhibition and Congress Centre LITEXPO, Vilnius, and will mark the Baltic Sea region’s first exhibition for
meetings, events and incentives.
The organisers are inviting buyers from the meeting industry to register now in order to pre‐schedule
meetings with key industry suppliers from across the region. More than one hundred selected
international buyers will have the opportunity to discover groundbreaking opportunities from countries
such as Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Finland, Sweden, and Russia.
CONVENE will offer buyers an insight into the region’s potential and will be showcasing attractive
destinations through post‐event tours. The selected buyers will be well looked after too, enjoying
complimentary air travel and accommodation at a Vilnius partner hotel, along with access to the full
programme of CONVENE networking and hospitality events.
Jolanta Beniulienė, Director of Vilnius Convention Bureau said: “CONVENE is an invaluable platform to
make new connections and discover the huge untapped possibilities of our region. I am giving a promise
that Vilnius will surprise and delight the international buyers attending the event.”
The event has already attracted support from leading members of the meeting industry. Paul Kennedy
MBE said: “Like many industry professionals I knew relatively little about this region, so it’s ideal that the
Hosted Buyer programme will bring senior decision makers together. Vilnius is a fantastic gateway to the
Baltic area, and CONVENE is sure to be an important event in the 2013 calendar.”
Friday, September 28, 2012
Meeting Industry Buyers invited to tap into lucrative Baltic market
Source = CONVENE
More Top Stories
More MICE News
- The First Bali Travel Exchange 2013 embraced by Focused International and National Buyers representing multinational corporations across the world and Bali Hospitality Brands as Sellers
- Thailand to Host the 7th CSR Asia Summit 2013 Focusing on Responsible and Inclusive Business in Asia
- IMPACT held Spirit Day under a theme to welcome AEC
- Conrad Bangkok Named Best Convention Hotel by International Hotel Awards
- Big plans for Africa¡¯s top travel and business events shows - Meetings Africa and Tourism INDABA