Hilton Pattaya today announced its latest exquisite wine dinner promotion at Flare restaurant. The promotion is held in partnership with the leading wine guru from Central Wine Cellar, Ross Edward Marks.
Guests can enjoy delicious and authentic Argentinean food created by Guest Chef Matias Aldasoro from an exceptional menu which highlights the identity of his homeland through taste, texture and colour together with famous Santa Julia wines from the Mendoza region, Argentina.
The Familia Zuccardi Winery, makers of the Santa Julia wines, is situated at the foot of the Andes Mountains and is one of the leading exporters of Argentine wines.
Swirl the glass, clink and toast to this fabulous wine dinner at only THB 3,000 nett per guest on Wednesday 3rd October 2012 from 7pm onwards.
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Hilton Pattaya Presents Exquisite Wine Dinner at Flare Restaurant Hosted by Ross Edward Marks
Source = Hilton Pattaya
More Top Stories
More What is On
- Sheraton¡¯s 24-Hour Toast Around The World
- Sofitel So Bangkok Unveils Inaugural Mayan-Themed Hi-So Full Moon Party
- Genting Hong Kong proudly presents ¡°Our Favourite Melodies with Eric Moo¡± concerts
- 2013 VIDEOCON DDB iifa Weekend To Be Held At The Venetian Macao-Resort-Hotel
- The Langham, Hong Kong and Thomas Pink Join Forces to Celebrate 1865 Anniversary Afternoon Tea