Strategy and innovation for Asia¡¯s airlines, airports, and partners at Aviation Outlook Asia
At the 5th annual Aviation Outlook Asia, full-service airlines from the region¡¯s emerging markets such as Indonesia and Myanmar will keynote the event to share their growth outlook for the aviation industry. Emirsyah Satar, President & CEO of Garuda, and Si Thu, Managing Director & CEO of Myanmar Airways headline the conference as they tell their peers in the industry their vision & outlook for growth for their airlines.
Asia is the world¡¯s fastest growing aviation passenger market and the key region of focus for all industry players at the moment. Inbound tourism in regional business travel has surpassed all other markets and there are ample opportunities for business & partnership
opportunities for industry players to leverage on.
Despite competition from LCCs intensifying and global economic uncertainty, there remains great potential in Asia¡¯s aviation market including exciting emerging markets such as Myanmar, Indonesia and Brunei as passenger demand from and within Asia continues to strengthen.
Connect with over 300 aviation leaders from the Asia Pacific & globally at Aviation Outlook Asia who will debate and define new business models & strategies and explore opportunities in emerging markets in Asia to drive business growth.
Hear from these aviation movers and shakers firsthand as they share best practices and winning strategies to thrive in the world¡¯s most dynamic aviation market:
- Emirsyah Satar, President & Chief Executive Officer, Garuda Indonesia
- Si Thu, Managing Director, Chief Executive Officer, Myanmar Airways International
- Puttipong Prasarttong-Osoth, President, Bangkok Airways
- Tarun Trikha, Chairman, Pacific Royale Airways
- Maunu von Lueders, Regional Vice President Asia Pacific, IATA
- Dermot Mannion, Deputy Chairman, Royal Brunei Airlines
- Djoko Murdjatmodjo, Director of Air Transport, Civil Aviation (Indonesia)
- Tomohiro Nishihata, Vice President - Web Sales & Marketing, Japan Airlines
- Al-Ishsal Ishak, Senior Vice President Marketing & Promotions, Malaysia Airlines
- Hitoshi Kawahara, Vice President, Alliances & International Affairs, All Nippon Airways (ANA)
- Stephen Wong, Director & General Manager, Asia Miles, Cathay Pacific Airways
- Anand Lakshminarayanan, Divisional VP Route Planning & Economics, Emirates Airline
- Chloe Marchand, Commercial Director, Air France KLM
> Click to view full speaker list
To view full programme details, visit: www.terrapinn.com/aviationasia
Note: Press registration for this event is compulsory and advance scheduling for speaker interviews is recommended. The final issuance is subject to Terrapinn management's discretion.