Several leading brands, including Accor, Hilton and Rezidor, have indicated to the organisers of The Africa Hotel Investment Forum (AHIF), which takes place this September 25-26 at the InterContinental Hotel Nairobi; that they are exploring the possibilities of using the event as the venue to announce deals and new investments in Africa.
To assist journalists and newsmakers make the most of the event from a news perspective, the AHIF PR team will aim to facilitate one-on-one interviews wherever possible.
For planning purposes, please respond with your preferred contact details to enable us progressively share information ahead of the conference.
Friday, September 21, 2012
Deal Announcements Expected at AHIF Nairobi September 25-26
Source = AHIF
More Top Stories
More MICE News
- Shangri-La Hotel, Chiang Mai Welcomes All Delegates From Brunei, Fiji, Japan, India, Korea And Asian Development Bank For Asia Pacific Water Summit 2013
- oneworld airline alliance enters events and conventions travel market
- Premier line-up of galleries from across the world launch Art Basel's first edition in Hong Kong
- Accor reaches a new milestone with 2,000 MICE venues globally
- ILTM Asia 2013 Opening Forum