In the first of what will become a monthly CSR event, Hansar Samuií»s culinary team prepared a five star feast for the monks and orphans at Bophut Temple on September 15th,? using produce from their first harvest of their new organic farm and fresh fish from their aquaponic? fish farm.
The veggie and fish farms were developed by the Hotelí»s staff on a piece of wasteland adjacent to the hotel.
Each month, the hotel will donate its harvest to a new worthy cause within the local community as part of its latest corporate social responsibility programme.?
Thursday, September 20, 2012
Hansar Samui Prepares Lunch for Monks and Orphans At Bophut Temple, using Produce from new Organic Farm First Event of Monthly CSR Programme
Source = Hansar Samui
More Top Stories
More Charity News
- Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok - Blood Donation 2013
- Banyan Tree Management Academy Organises Week Long Kidí»s Camp For Children Of Laguna Phuket Associates
- Jones Lang LaSalle Executives And Volunteers Run To Feed The Hungry In Hong Kong
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels (M&C) partners with Mercy Relief to help Sichuan Quake victims
- Regal Hotels Matching Donation for Sichuan Earthquake Relief