Grande Provence Heritage Wine Estate, Franschhoek, is proud to announce that it has been awarded 4 ? stars for its Grande Provence Shiraz 2008 and been named as one of the best Shiraz in South Africa by Classic FM in their Top 6 Shiraz Challenge.
Comments the General Manager, Karl Lambour, "We are very proud to have been selected and awarded such a high score. As a result, we look forward to welcoming guests to The Tasting Room at Grande Provence for them to learn more about the Shiraz and our other award winning wines that match perfectly with our new menu in The Restaurant."
Grande Provence wines have also made a significant mark in the United Kingdom. Recently, and for the fourth time, the Sauvignon Blanc, Shiraz and the stylish Chenin Blanc Viognier blend were once again served at the World Fellowship¡¯s Anniversary Dinner, at Windsor Castle. Over the past few years the wines have been served at The Duke of Edinburgh¡¯s Award World Fellowship Anniversary Dinners and at Fellowship luncheons, in the magnificent surroundings of Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle and in the presence of H.R.H the Duke of Edinburgh¡¯s and H.R.H the Earl of Wessex.
Friday, August 31, 2012
The Grande Provence Shiraz Gets Round of Applause
Source = Grande Provence Heritage Wine Estate
More Top Stories
- Nuance-Watson Singapore emerged triumphant at the 2013 DFNI Awards winning three awards
- Gili Lankanfushi, Maldives Bagged 3 Top Awards At World Travel Awards 2013
- Etihad Airways¡¯ ¡¯Virtual Currency¡¯ Solution Wins Industry Recognition
- Centara Ras Fushi Maldives open only 6 weeks and voted No 1 resort in North Male Atoll
- Atoll Paradise wins Three World Travel Awards