Mother¡¯s Day Evening at the Royal Cliff Hotels Group featured a wonderful opera performance from the Bangkok Opera. This event commemorating HM Queen Sirikit¡¯s auspicious 80th birthday was held in the Royal Cliff Grand Hotel, Grand Ballroom and was well-attended by over 150 opera-enthusiasts and music-lovers, Royal Cliff executives and valued guests.
The performers beautifully conveyed their wonderful talent and excitement to the audience. The collection of arias performed kept the audience at the edge of their seats and left them happily, humming several favourite tunes.
As Royal Cliff Hotels Group is the pioneer of CSR activities in Pattaya, a significant portion of the evening¡¯s proceeds were donated to local charities. Giving back to society, especially less fortunate children, remains one of the hotel group¡¯s top priorities.
Situated on a private parkland estate overlooking the stunning Gulf of Thailand, the Royal Cliff Hotels Group offers the perfect beachfront setting with traditional and modern Thai style furnishings, extraordinary service and the ambience of absolute luxury. The 64 acre property is home to four award winning 5-star hotels offering a sensory experience defined profoundly by its style, culture and elegance - all presented with the distinctive spirit of the State of Exclusivity and Fascination.
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
A Night of Operatic Treasures @ Royal Cliff
Source = Royal Cliff Hotels Group
More Top Stories
More Hospitality News
- The toughest holiday: Australia¡¯s first Biggest Loser Retreat
- The Breezes Bali Resort and Spa brings Style and Vitality to Worldhotels¡¯ First Class Collection
- Regent Hotels & Resorts Prepares to Unveil Exclusive All-Suites Bali Resort
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Has Received Earthcheck Silver Certification For Their Commitment On Environmental & Social Sustainability
- Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa Wins Best Leisure Development Award at International Property Awards Asia Pacific