Honored as a highly rated hotel as reviewed by travelers on the world¡¯s largest travel site
Hilton Pattaya today announced that it has received a TripAdvisor? Certificate of Excellence for the second year in a row; the award honors top-rated accommodation businesses, restaurants and attractions, as reviewed by travelers on the world¡¯s largest travel site.
To qualify, these businesses must maintain an average rating of four or higher out of a possible five, as reviewed by travelers on TripAdvisor. Additional criteria include the volume of reviews and how recently they have been submitted by TripAdvisor travelers. The accolade is extended to qualifying travel and hospitality businesses worldwide.
¡°Hilton Pattaya is pleased to receive again TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence,¡± said Harald Feurstein, General Manager of Hilton Pattaya. ¡°We strive to offer our customers a memorable experience and this accolade is evidence that our hard work is translating into positive traveler reviews on TripAdvisor.¡±
Unique by design and centrally located, Hilton Pattaya is a stunning 302-room property set in the heart of the city overlooking Pattaya Beach and the Bay, all rooms and suites feature 180 degrees of unobstructed ocean views with private balconies and is part of South East Asia¡¯s largest beachfront shopping complex, CentralFestival Pattaya Beach.
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Hilton Pattaya Earns TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence For The Second Year
Source = Hilton Pattaya
More Top Stories
- Leading Thailand hotelier receives prestigious Skal award
- City of Dreams Culinary Team Named ¡°The Best of the Best¡± Team at HOFEX 2013 for the Second Consecutive Year
- Nuance-Watson Singapore emerged triumphant at the 2013 DFNI Awards winning three awards
- Gili Lankanfushi, Maldives Bagged 3 Top Awards At World Travel Awards 2013
- Etihad Airways¡¯ ¡¯Virtual Currency¡¯ Solution Wins Industry Recognition