The Chinese carrier has been dubbed one of the Top 500 Chinese Most Valuable Brands, with a brand value of up to RMB 61.885 billion, a RMB 14 billion jump on last year.
Announced at the 8TH World Brand Conference, the airline landed the twenty-forth spot for most valuable brand and the number one spot amongst Chinese carriers.
¡°Air China has been working hard towards its goal of becoming a mega-carrier with a competitive edge and an extensive route network,¡± the carrier said.?
¡°With a fleet of 432 aircraft, it operates over 280 routes serving 31 countries and regions, and its FFP now boasts a membership of over 17 million.¡±
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Air China dubbed a valuable brand
Source = e-Travel Blackboard: N.J
More Top Stories
More Airline News
- Lion Air plans Thai subsidiary
- Emirates to Increase Flights to Colombo from 30th June
- Etihad Airways Boosts Services And Operations At Abu Dhabi Airport With New Acquisitions
- Qantas allocations approved
- Launch Of Amsterdam Flights Marks Start Of Second Phase In Etihad Airways ¨C KLM Strategic Partnership