French national brings great talent and a wealth of experience to the hotel¡¯s kitchen
Mr Cedric Darthial has joined The Peninsula Bangkok as its new Executive Sous Chef.
A French national who also speaks English and Spanish, Mr Darthial studied the culinary arts at the Coll¨¨ge H. de Navarre and Chambre des M¨¦tiers in France and has extensive experience in five-star hotels. He arrived at The Peninsula Bangkok from the Mandarin Oriental in Kuala Lumpur, where he had been a Chef de Cuisine, a position he had previously held at Raffles Dubai, The Ritz-Carlton Dubai, Silversea Cruises and Radisson Seven Sea Cruises. He has also served in the kitchens of Michelin-starred restaurants in France and Spain.
Commenting on Mr. Darthial¡¯s appointment, Mr. Nicolas B¨¦liard, the hotel¡¯s General Manager and fellow French national, said: ¡°Mr Darthial is known for preparing exquisite dishes and we look forward to offering guests at The Peninsula Bangkok his distinctive and innovative cuisine. His arrival as Executive Sous Chef is an exciting development that will add to the hotel¡¯s fine culinary reputation.¡±
Monday, July 16, 2012
The Peninsula Bangkok Welcomes New Executive Sous Chef
Source = The Peninsula Bangkok
More Top Stories
More People On The Move
- Kerzner International Appoints Two New Senior Executives
- The Wotif Group announce new Executive General Manager for Asia Business Unit
- Regent Phuket Cape Panwa Appoints New Director of Sales & Marketing
- Absolute Hotel Services Appoints Gindo Sianturi as General Manager of U Paasha Seminyak Bali
- Powai Apartments Appoint New Sales Manager