Tiger Airways is growing its international network, with plans to operate daily flights from Singapore to the Cambodian capital of Phnom Penh from October 2012.
Wednesday, July 04, 2012
Tiger claws its way into Indochina
Source = e-Travel Blackboard: P.T.
More Top Stories
More Airline News
- Emirates, Qantas named top world airlines
- SAA named Best Airline in Africa by Skytrax for 11th year in a row
- Kenya Airways To Fly Three Times Weekly To Blantyre
- Garuda Indonesia Named ¡°The World¡¯s Best Economy Class¡± By SkyTrax At Paris Airshow
- Etihad Airways To Launch Double Daily Flights From Abu Dhabi To Malaysia