Sofitel Luxury Hotels is offering a new selection of industry and preferred partner rates for bookings and stays until the 31st of December 2012, enticing holidaymakers to indulgent resort and hotel addresses in both beach and bright light locations across Asia and the Pacific.
Sofitel¡¯s exclusive rate offer is available to eligible industry partners, conference planners and travel consultants.
Vice President of Sales, Pricing, Distribution and Revenue Management for Sofitel Asia Pacific, Stephane Laguette, says there are exceptional deals to be enjoyed for those who wish to travel and stay in luxury before the end of the year.
¡°Our special rates provide an opportunity for industry friends to experience the world of Sofitel luxury and take the chance the chance to sleep over and sink into a sublime MyBed for a personal encounter with the brand,¡± he said.
¡°Travellers can choose from amazing locations like Bora Bora and Beijing or exciting new hotel offerings such as the Sofitel So Bangkok, Sofitel Mumbai BKC and Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour in New Zealand. Whether you prefer the city or the sea, our destinations are as diverse as our individual guests might be.¡±
Travel industry partners can book to stay at the Sofitel of their choice through either our Host Programme or Partner Programme for themselves, friends or family.
Special room rates at a selection of Sofitel addresses across Australia, Cambodia, China, Fiji, French Polynesia, India, Macau, New Zealand, The Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.
Guests who make a booking at any Sofitel hotel in Australia, New Zealand, or Fiji will also receive a complimentary breakfast for two when confirming their reservation.
Hotels and resorts extending industry rates include:
Sofitel So Bangkok priced from 3,850 THB
Monday, July 02, 2012
Live a Luxe Life for Less with Sofitel Asia Pacific
Source = Sofitel Luxury Hotels
More Top Stories
More Hospitality News
- The toughest holiday: Australia¡¯s first Biggest Loser Retreat
- The Breezes Bali Resort and Spa brings Style and Vitality to Worldhotels¡¯ First Class Collection
- Regent Hotels & Resorts Prepares to Unveil Exclusive All-Suites Bali Resort
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Has Received Earthcheck Silver Certification For Their Commitment On Environmental & Social Sustainability
- Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa Wins Best Leisure Development Award at International Property Awards Asia Pacific