Singaporeans will holiday close to home this June with Asian cities a popular choice according to ZUJI.
The online booking agent compiled a Singaporeans¡¯ Top 20 June Holiday Destinations for 2012 list based on bookings made on www.zuji.com.sg, with the top 11 cities all in the Asia region.
Bangkok is still a hot favourite at number one after a 50 percent growth compared to last year, however Yangon saw a massive 150 percent growth this year.
Singaporeans keen for some sand and sun favoured Bali for a beach holiday, followed by Thailand cities Koh Samui and Phuket. Koh Samui was found to be the fastest growing in popularity out of all destinations listed.
Long-haul destinations are also seeing growth with London (30 percent growth) and San Fransisco making the list of 20.
Australian city Melbourne snuck into the list at number 20.
The complete list of most popular cities in order is :
Friday, June 22, 2012
Singaporeans holiday close to home
Source = e-Travel Blackboard: K.W
More Top Stories
More Destination News
- Thailand lands more international visitors
- Egypt tourism recovery forecast for 2014
- Chic Outlet Shopping Launches Its New ¡®Globalista¡¯ Campaign Photographed And Directed By Mary McCartney ¨C Featuring Julia Restoin Roitfeld And Milla Jovovich
- Sydney a favourite among travellers
- NZ PM backs travel trade, ¡®Mega Famil¡¯