The recently launched China wholesale company Acrossia, has appointed Rebekah Cheeseman as Account Manager.
Rebekah¡¯s key role will be to work with the retail agents as well as other industry partners on a face to face basis. Rebekah¡¯s initial focus will be to assist the retail trade with the Acrossia product and system training, enabling agents to sell China comfortably and confidently in particular when wishing to create tailor-made itineraries for their clients.
Rebekah¡¯s personal knowledge and passion for China, which has been gained over the last 14 years will be invaluable as it will further enhance the experience and expertise held within the sales support team. Rebekah has worked within the New Zealand travel industry for more than 12 years and was previously with Stella Travel Services until recently as BDM for the Independent Retail Network. Her visits to China in either a business or leisure capacity have included the cities of Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, Xian, Chongqing and Suzhou.
Thursday, June 14, 2012
Acrossia appoints Account Manager
Source = Acrossia
More Top Stories
More People On The Move
- Hotel Izulu Introduces New Executive Chef At May Wine Market
- Destination Asia Vietnam appoints General Manager
- Anantara Bangkok Riverside Resort & Spa Appoints Passionate New Italian Chef
- Absolute Hotel Services India Appoints Rakhi Purohit as Regional Director of Revenue and Distribution
- Six Senses Appoints General Manager for first China property at Qing Cheng Mountain