Grissini at Grand Hyatt Hong Kong presents seasonal black truffle dishes from Umbria in the month of July.
Also renowned as the ¡°Black Diamond¡±, black truffle has been gaining popularity among the world¡¯s top chefs and gourmets. This summer, Chef Andrea Fraire has designed a special dinner menu featuring seven delicious dishes that best showcase the unique aroma and taste of this Umbrian speciality. Guests can enjoy dishes such as Beef Carpaccio with Taggiasca, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Italian Parmigiano Cheese; Homemade Potato Gnocchi with Zucchini Flowers, Pecorino Cheese and ¡°40 Egg Yolks¡± Tagliolini with Black Summer Truffle, Butter and Parmigiano Reggiano.
Umbria, as an unpolluted region with every desirable element for truffle growth, produces some of the finest truffles in Italy. With a limited harvest season, the scarce and delicate summer black truffle releases a distinctive sweet and earthy aroma and subtle taste.
Black Summer Truffle dishes on the ¨¤ la carte menu are available during lunch and dinner.
Grissini is open from 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm for lunch (closed Saturday) and daily from 7:00 pm to 10:30 pm for dinner (6:30 pm to 10:30 pm on Saturday).
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Black Summer Truffle At Grissini
Source = Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
More Top Stories
More What is On
- Sofitel So Bangkok Unveils Inaugural Mayan-Themed Hi-So Full Moon Party
- Genting Hong Kong proudly presents ¡°Our Favourite Melodies with Eric Moo¡± concerts
- 2013 VIDEOCON DDB iifa Weekend To Be Held At The Venetian Macao-Resort-Hotel
- The Langham, Hong Kong and Thomas Pink Join Forces to Celebrate 1865 Anniversary Afternoon Tea
- Sofitel Celebrates Culture and Tradition with 'Fete de la Musique' Festivities in Asia