Hotel Fort Canning ¨C an award-wining heritage boutique hotel ¨C announces the appointment of Leslie Pereira as the new General Manager of the property.
Leslie, a Malaysian, has an extensive background in the hospitality industry that spans more than 20 years. He launched his career with the Shangri-La group in 1992, moved on to the Metroplex Group in Malaysia, and Star Cruise International thereafter. With his formidable working experience in Ireland, he rose to Deputy General Manager of Killarney Towers Hotel, Kerry in 2002. After ten years abroad, he returned to his roots in Asia.
¡®I am very excited about my new role at Hotel Fort Canning,¡± said Leslie. ¡®The brand owns a phenomenal property and an amazing team. I definitely look forward to leading the team and bringing the hotel brand to greater heights.¡±During his free time, Leslie is an avid golfer and enjoys catching up with friends.
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Leslie Pereira New General Manager of Hotel Fort Canning
Source = Hotel Fort Canning
More Top Stories
More People On The Move
- Six Senses Appoints General Manager for first China property at Qing Cheng Mountain
- Mittu Chandilya named as CEO for AirAsia India
- Anantara Steps Up CSR Efforts with the Appointment of New Worldwide Conservation Director
- Swiss-Belhotel International appoints a new General Manager for Swiss-Belhotel Changchun
- SilverNeedle Hospitality and ABANS Group appoint award-winning architect for joint development in Colombo's CBD