The Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office and its affiliates are preparing for big celebrations down under as it marks the 15 year anniversary since establishing the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Announced last night, the Group said events in Sydney would commence on 28 June with activities in the Hong Kong House and on the streets of Sydney.
Among the celebrations include a free display laser show called, the Symphony of Lights between twilight and midnight along with the International Chinese Film Festival at Events Cinema on George St.Keep an eye on e-Travel Blackboard for more information otherwise check out Hong Kong in Australia and New ZealandĄ¯s Facebook page for event photos.
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
HK plans 15 year Aus establishment celebrations
Source = e-Travel Blackboard: N.J
More Top Stories
More What is On
- "Let's Bikini" Rooftop Pool Party at VIE Hotel Bangkok on Sunday, 30th June 2013
- Australian Artist Returns For Complimentary Art Classes At Angsana Laguna PhuketĄ¯s Tree House Kids Club
- Asia International Guitar Festival & Competition 2013' at The Sukosol, Bangkok
- Laguna PhuketĄ¯s Summer Family Festival Attractions Unveiled
- Resorts World Manila celebrates Philippine Independence Day in Hong Kong with The CompanY