Danai Wansom Ambassador Hotel Bangkok¡¯s General Manager ?and Viwat Itthiratanakomol President of Rotary Club of Prakanong? cut the ribbon to mark the opening of hotel¡¯s new meeting room ¡°Lavender¡± at Ambassador Hotel Bangkok recently.
Photo shows : ?Danai Wansom hotel¡¯s General Manager? (2nd left),? Viwat Itthiratanakomol President of Rotary Club of Prakanong (2nd right) ?are cutting the ribbon along with Jarun Changtrakul (extreme left, front row), Kriangkrai Siripraiwan (extreme left, back row), Chooluck Saeng-Uraiporn (centre, back row) and Jumpot Chuesai the former President of Rotary Club of Pleonchit (extreme right, back row) and Duangta Sittivech Hotel¡¯s Public Relations Manager (Extreme right, front row).
Monday, May 21, 2012
Ambassador Hotel's New Meeting Room
Source = The Ambassador Hotel Bangkok
More Top Stories
More MICE News
- Kyoto¡¯s cultural grant scheme expanded to cover promotional gifts and mementos
- Hot and Powerful: Tallinn to Host EHP Congress in 2015
- The First Bali Travel Exchange 2013 embraced by Focused International and National Buyers representing multinational corporations across the world and Bali Hospitality Brands as Sellers
- Thailand to Host the 7th CSR Asia Summit 2013 Focusing on Responsible and Inclusive Business in Asia
- IMPACT held Spirit Day under a theme to welcome AEC