Bridget Griffiths has been appointed Associate Director of Sales for Hayman, Australia¡¯s celebrated private island destination in the Great Barrier Reef.
Based in Hayman¡¯s Sydney Sales & Marketing Office, Ms Griffiths will be responsible for managing Hayman¡¯s international sales activity and providing leadership for the conference, incentive and wedding business segments.
English-born, Ms Griffiths has had extensive travel industry experience, initially working in London for high-end tour operators and in senior sales positions at The Dorchester.
She joined InterContinental Sydney as Business Development Manager Corporate in 2002 and was with Four Seasons Hotel Sydney as Sales Manager UK/Europe (Inbound/Conference & Incentive) from 2004, prior to joining Hayman.Hayman is owned and operated by Mulpha Australia Limited and is a member of the prestigious organisation, The Leading Hotels of the World.
Friday, May 18, 2012
Hayman appoints new associate director of sales
Source = Hayman
More Top Stories
More People On The Move
- AirAsia Announces Non-Executive Chairman of AirAsia India
- Kerzner International Appoints Two New Senior Executives
- The Wotif Group announce new Executive General Manager for Asia Business Unit
- Regent Phuket Cape Panwa Appoints New Director of Sales & Marketing
- Absolute Hotel Services Appoints Gindo Sianturi as General Manager of U Paasha Seminyak Bali