On 15th May, 2012 in Dubai, Six Senses Zighy Bay, Oman received three new accolades from the Middle East Hotel Awards and renewed a fourth from the Middle East Spa Awards.
The Middle East Hotel Awards garnered included the prestigious
Best Hotel Suite for the 3,000 sqm Private Reserve (aptly named Beit Musandam)
Best Restaurant/F&B Outlet for the signature mountain-top restaurant Sense on the Edge
Best Sustainable Initiative
Six Senses Zighy Bay was the only winner to sweep all categories for which it was shortlisted.
The Middle East Spa Awards also honoured the Six Senses Spa as standalone winner of Best Sustainable Initiative, an award also collected in 2011.
Zighy Bay¡¯s Wellness Manager Steve Harvey accepted the Spa award on behalf of the team, thanking them for their commitment to environmental friendly practices. General Manager Axel Jarosch delightedly accepted the Middle East Hotel Awards.
All judges praised Six Senses Zighy Bay for its unique product and services.
Friday, May 18, 2012
Six Senses Zighy Bay Sweeps All 3 Shortlisted Categories at the Middle East Hotel Awards
Source = Six Senses Zighy Bay
More Top Stories
- Leading Thailand hotelier receives prestigious Skal award
- City of Dreams Culinary Team Named ¡°The Best of the Best¡± Team at HOFEX 2013 for the Second Consecutive Year
- Nuance-Watson Singapore emerged triumphant at the 2013 DFNI Awards winning three awards
- Gili Lankanfushi, Maldives Bagged 3 Top Awards At World Travel Awards 2013
- Etihad Airways¡¯ ¡¯Virtual Currency¡¯ Solution Wins Industry Recognition