Although spending for business travellers has increased in 2011, ¡®forking out¡¯ money for meals and food has declined.
¡°There is a difference between hotels."
Thursday, May 17, 2012
Business travellers cut culinary costs, energy-efficient hotels
Source = e-Travel Blackboard: P.T
More Top Stories
More MICE News
- The First Bali Travel Exchange 2013 embraced by Focused International and National Buyers representing multinational corporations across the world and Bali Hospitality Brands as Sellers
- Thailand to Host the 7th CSR Asia Summit 2013 Focusing on Responsible and Inclusive Business in Asia
- IMPACT held Spirit Day under a theme to welcome AEC
- Conrad Bangkok Named Best Convention Hotel by International Hotel Awards
- Big plans for Africa¡¯s top travel and business events shows - Meetings Africa and Tourism INDABA