HotelTravel.com has signed a partnership agreement with Santika Indonesia Hotels & Resorts that will add a growing network of hotels in one of HotelTravel.com's top selling countries in Southeast Asia.
Santika Indonesia Hotels & Resorts currently operates 43 hotels around Indonesia, including seven on Bali, in four brand categories. The group also plans to open an additional 22 hotels before the end of 2012 including the Amaris Hotel Singapore, Santika Indonesia’s first overseas property.
HotelTravel.com Chief Information Officer, Olivier Dombey, said: “We are very proud to welcome Santika Indonesia Hotels & Resorts to our growing portfolio of hotel partners. Their addition is important as Indonesia, and Bali in particular, is a top selling destination on HotelTravel.com
“Adding the group as a key hotel partner will offer HotelTravel.com customers a larger selection and better choice of hotels around Indonesia than ever before. Santika Indonesia's schedule for new hotel openings is particularly impressive as it covers many of the country’s most popular travel destinations for both domestic and international travellers."
Santika Indonesia Hotels & Resorts Corporate Director of E-Commerce, Andy Khen said: ““The opportunity to partner with HotelTravel.com opens up an immediate new global audience to our fast growing network of hotels as we launch our expansion outside of Indonesia. In addition to HotelTravel.com’s outstanding Asian customer base, their reputation in Europe and beyond is very impressive indeed.
"We believe that our partnership with HotelTravel.com will expand our reach into new customer segments," Mr Khen added.
Thursday, May 17, 2012
HotelTravel.com partners Santika Indonesia Hotels & Resorts
Source = HotelTravel.com
More Top Stories
More Hospitality News
- The toughest holiday: Australia¡¯s first Biggest Loser Retreat
- The Breezes Bali Resort and Spa brings Style and Vitality to Worldhotels¡¯ First Class Collection
- Regent Hotels & Resorts Prepares to Unveil Exclusive All-Suites Bali Resort
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Has Received Earthcheck Silver Certification For Their Commitment On Environmental & Social Sustainability
- Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa Wins Best Leisure Development Award at International Property Awards Asia Pacific