The Thai Travel Agents Association (TTAA) fear new rules allowing foreign companies to hold majority shares in private ASEAN companies will be detrimental to Thai workers and the greater community.
The Prime Minister¡¯s government expects to generate $45 billion in tourism revenue over the next five years.
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Thai travel agents concerned over foreign ownership
Source = e-Travel Blackboard: P.T
More Top Stories
More Industry News
- PATA Makes Changes to Focus on HCD and CSR
- Study: industry left behind in the techno-world
- SITA Enables Seamless Data Link Service For Indonesian Airspace
- Arabian Travel Market opens its doors
- Global Sustainable Tourism Council Signs Landmark Memorandum of Understanding with Pacific Asia Travel Association