137 Pillars House Chiang Mai debuted in the highly coveted Travel + Leisure (USA) Magazine¡¯s2012 It List of the 50 best new hotels, as selected by T+L editors. The seventh annual It List, covering 29 countries, including nine properties in the U.S. and Canada, is featured on www.TravelandLeisure.com now, and in the June issue of Travel + Leisure, available on newsstands May 18. The list is composed of six categories: City, Rustic, Design, Resort, Beach, and Renovation, and includes brand-new properties as well as a handful of hotels that underwent renovations in the last year.
Nancy Novogrod, editor in chief of Travel + Leisure said, ¡°With more than 3,000 hotel openings in the last year, selecting the properties for our 2012 It List was a particularly demanding assignment. After close consideration, the 50 hotels and resorts our editors arrived at not only throw a spotlight on notable up-and-coming destinations, but also highlight some long-time favorites with dazzling new places to stay.¡±
137 Pillars House was one of 7 hotels selected in Asia and the only one in Thailand. ¡°This in indeed a considerable honour and a tribute to the owners, SilverNeedle Management Team who manage the property, and the dedicated staff on property¡±.? We are extremely proud to be included in this elite group of hotels, said Manfred Ilg, General Manager.
Friday, May 11, 2012
137 Pillars House Debuts On The Travel + Leisure 2012 It List Of The 50 Best New Hotels In The World
Source = 137 Pillars House
More Top Stories
More Hospitality News
- The toughest holiday: Australia¡¯s first Biggest Loser Retreat
- The Breezes Bali Resort and Spa brings Style and Vitality to Worldhotels¡¯ First Class Collection
- Regent Hotels & Resorts Prepares to Unveil Exclusive All-Suites Bali Resort
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Has Received Earthcheck Silver Certification For Their Commitment On Environmental & Social Sustainability
- Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa Wins Best Leisure Development Award at International Property Awards Asia Pacific