GCP Hospitality, the name behind Hotel G and its two exciting new hotels just opened in Thailand ¨C Pullman Bangkok Hotel G and Pullman Pattaya Hotel G - revealed the key elements of this new lifestyle hotel brand to a receptive group of invited guests in Hong Kong late last week.
The champagne party, held at the exclusive KEE Club in Central, saw socialites and savvy travelers mingle with executives from the travel industry and travel media in an upbeat and glamorous event which showcased some of the highlights of the group¡¯s first three Hotels G.
On the back of the success of its Hotel G Beijing, the brand has now expanded into Thailand with Pullman Pattaya Hotel G and Pullman Bangkok Hotel G offering guests a unique experience in a chic and in-vogue environment.
Mr. Christophe Vielle, Managing Director of GCP Hospitality said. ¡°The success of our first property in Beijing confirmed that guests are keen on seeing the brand rolled-out. The new Hotel G properties in Pattaya and Bangkok where developed with the G DNA guaranteeing an inspiring experience.¡±
The fashionable hotel brand has recently secured properties in Hong Kong, Suzhou and Shenzhen.
Friday, May 11, 2012
Hotel G Reveals The Secrets Of Its Successful DNA To A Receptive Crowd Of Savvy Hong Kong Travellers
Source = GCP Hospitality
More Top Stories
More Hospitality News
- Worldhotels Highlights Its Most Luxurious Hotels in Asia Pacific
- Wyndham Hotel Group Signs Deal To Bring Upscale Wyndham Grand To Bangalore
- Langham Hospitality Group announces new Langham Place hotel to open in Haining, China in 2014
- DoubleTree by Hilton Atlantic Beach Oceanfront Opens Following $5M Renovation
- Philea Resort and Spa Wins ¡®Anugerah Prestij Idea Dekorasi Impiana 2012/2013¡¯