Danish born Chef Nikolaj Retpen has been appointed as the Executive Chef of W Retreat & Spa - Maldives.
Having previously worked at the retreat from 2006 to 2008, Nikolaj returns as Executive Chef after having worked at Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa in Maldives and The Laguna Resort & Spa, in Nusa Dua of Bali.
On a more personal note, Nikolaj who speaks over 5 different languages loves to travel and explore. With passion at heart, he loves to experiment in the kitchen and enjoys a game of tennis, a visit to the gym or big game fishing to work up an appetite.For more details about W Retreat & Spa - Maldives, connect to www.wretreatmaldives.com
Thursday, May 03, 2012
Nikolaj Retpen appointed as Executive Chef at W Retreat & Spa Maldives
Source = W Hotels Worldwide
More Top Stories
More People On The Move
- Kerzner International Appoints Two New Senior Executives
- The Wotif Group announce new Executive General Manager for Asia Business Unit
- Regent Phuket Cape Panwa Appoints New Director of Sales & Marketing
- Absolute Hotel Services Appoints Gindo Sianturi as General Manager of U Paasha Seminyak Bali
- Powai Apartments Appoint New Sales Manager