Executive Chinese Chef Li Shu Tim is delighted to present a special menu featuring one of the most popular seafood ingredients - lobster at One Harbour Road in June 2012.
The finest lobsters from around the world including Australia, Boston and Vietnam are carefully selected by Chef Tim, while a combination of innovative and traditional cooking methods including stir-frying, steaming, wok-baking and deep-frying will be used to bring out the essence of each lobster.
Highlighted dishes include Steamed Egg White with Lobster and Wolfberry Seeds in Martini Glass - Vietnamese lobster is steamed with egg white and wolfberry seeds to retain the sensational texture and authentic taste; Wok-baked Boston Lobster in Preserved Mushroom Sauce - Boston lobster is wok-baked and is complemented with spicy mushroom sauce to enhance the sweetness of the lobster; Deep-fried Seasonal Lychee Filled with Lobster, Crab Meat and Onions - seasonal lychee is featured to freshen up diner¡¯s taste bud with this summer flavour; and Wok-fried Boston Lobster with Dried Chilli in Tomato Egg Sauce and Crispy Chinese Buns and many more.
The lobster promotion menu is available during both lunch and dinner.
One Harbour Road is open Monday to Saturday, from 12pm to 2:30pm, 11:30am to 2:30pm on Sunday for lunch and everyday from 6:30pm to 10:30pm for dinner.
One Harbour Road is located on the 7th and 8th floor of Grand Hyatt Hong Kong,
Friday, April 27, 2012
Lobster specialities at One Harbour road 1 - 30 June 2012
Source = Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
More Top Stories
More Wining and Dining News
- GOSSIP GASTRO BAR launches its ¡®APERITIVO¡¯ The only authentic Milanese-style Aperitivo in Bangkok
- City of Dreams Culinary Team Named ¡°The Best of the Best¡± Team at HOFEX 2013 for the Second Consecutive Year
- French Cheese Master Claude Lauxerrois @ Millennium Hilton Bangkok
- Haute Dim Sum at Four Seasons Hotel Beijing
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Welcomes Jean-Denis Le Bras As Chef De Cuisine At Pierre