In a state of cooperation, Shanghai and Beijing have signed a new Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to collaborate in the meetings and incentive market.
Agreed upon at the International Meetings and Conferences Forum in Shanghai earlier this month, the two regions said they would work together to not only strengthen the sector for both cities but also reflect on different characteristics and complemented each other to achieve a ¡°win-win cooperation¡±.
International Congress and Convention Association chief executive Martin Sirk said working together would help China achieve a ¡°new evolution¡± in China¡¯s development.
¡°... following on from the formation 18 months ago of the ICCA China Committee, and anticipating further positive changes as we move towards the 2013 ICCA Congress in Shanghai,¡± Mr Sirk added.
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Shanghai, Beijing sign MICE cooperation
Source = e-Travel Blackboard: N.J
More Top Stories
More MICE News
- The First Bali Travel Exchange 2013 embraced by Focused International and National Buyers representing multinational corporations across the world and Bali Hospitality Brands as Sellers
- Thailand to Host the 7th CSR Asia Summit 2013 Focusing on Responsible and Inclusive Business in Asia
- IMPACT held Spirit Day under a theme to welcome AEC
- Conrad Bangkok Named Best Convention Hotel by International Hotel Awards
- Big plans for Africa¡¯s top travel and business events shows - Meetings Africa and Tourism INDABA