In recognition of Moms this Mother¡¯s Day, Kurland Hotel in the Crags near Plettenberg Bay, a proud member property of the Relais & Chateaux Association, has created a special Mother¡¯s Day Package over 12 ¨C 13 May weekend.
The Mother¡¯s Day special includes either a ¡®Manicure and Pedicure Combo Package¡¯ (2 hours) at R560 per person including an option from the new 'Lifestyle Choice' lunch menu or a ¡®Dr Hauschka Facial with a Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage¡¯ (2 hours) for R1090 per person also including the new lunch. Enhancing these exceptional treatments Executive Chef, Leon Coetzee has designed a ¡®Lifestyle Choice¡¯menu so visitors to the Spa can enjoy a healthy lunch after their treatments which also includes a glass of house wine or juice.
Some of the items on the ¡®Lifestyle Choice¡¯menu include - shaved coconut and prawn salad with sliced kiwi fruit, pea sprouts, toasted cashew nuts and a hoisan dressing or steamed chicken strips wrappedwith seaweed caramelised onion, plum tomato, rocket and avocado or a light fruit cocktail with ega juice which helps to promote detoxing.
The Kurland Spa include a private steam room, sauna room, therapy rooms, relaxation area, gym and a refreshing plunge pool. The Kurland Spa is the ideal place to pamper your mom with an array of natural, healing products.
Thursday, April 19, 2012
Celebrate Mother¡¯s Day with Kurland Hotel & its new Lifestyle Choice
Source = Kurland Hotel
More Top Stories
More What is On
- Sheraton¡¯s 24-Hour Toast Around The World
- Sofitel So Bangkok Unveils Inaugural Mayan-Themed Hi-So Full Moon Party
- Genting Hong Kong proudly presents ¡°Our Favourite Melodies with Eric Moo¡± concerts
- 2013 VIDEOCON DDB iifa Weekend To Be Held At The Venetian Macao-Resort-Hotel
- The Langham, Hong Kong and Thomas Pink Join Forces to Celebrate 1865 Anniversary Afternoon Tea