Adding extra capacity for the upcoming Olympic Games, Singapore Airlines has announced it will utilize its jumbo A380 aircraft on three daily flights on the Singapore to London route.
Currently two of the airline¡¯s services into London utilise the A380 jet, the carrier said.
Commencing from 1 June this year it will add the aircraft onto a third service to increase seat capacity by up to 17 percent a day.
See the timetable below for more information:
All times indicated are local.
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
SIA adds capacity to London
Source = e-Travel Blackboard: N.J
More Top Stories
More Airline News
- Emirates to Increase Flights to Colombo from 30th June
- Etihad Airways Boosts Services And Operations At Abu Dhabi Airport With New Acquisitions
- Qantas allocations approved
- Launch Of Amsterdam Flights Marks Start Of Second Phase In Etihad Airways ¨C KLM Strategic Partnership
- Singaporeans seek in-flight WiFi