Hoping to fill what it considers to be a gap in affordable, wellness accommodation in the United States, IHG (InterContinental Hotels Group) has announced the launch of EVEN Hotels.
Designed to meet the ¡°large and growing¡± demand for healthier travel ¡°at a mainstream price¡±, EVEN will look to provide solutions for health-conscience travelers in the areas of exercise, food, work and rest.
With its location to be unveiled in mid-2012, the first hotel is expected to open in early 2013.
IHG Americas president Kirk Kinsell said the group expected to sign contracts for 100 EVEN Hotels over the next five years.
Thursday, March 08, 2012
IHG promises EVEN more for healthy-minded guests
Source = e-Travel Blackboard: M.H.
More Top Stories
More Hospitality News
- Philea Resort and Spa Wins ¡®Anugerah Prestij Idea Dekorasi Impiana 2012/2013¡¯
- Kerzner International Appoints Two New Senior Executives
- GTA signs deal with ONYX Hospitality Group to increase its presence across Asia
- The Wotif Group announce new Executive General Manager for Asia Business Unit
- The ¡®People¡¯s Resort¡¯ Celebrates Their Employees