“GUESTS BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE DRAGON EAT FREE”
After the Champagne cocktails, fireworks and hectic social planning of Christmas and New Year, 2012 continues into optimistic and relaxed seasonal party mode with Chinese New Year, so enter the Dragon! Delightfully Asian touches like red paper lanterns, warm and ethereal musical festivities and social lion dances complete a magical picture to be shared and enjoyed by all guests.
Begin the Chinese New Year celebrations and mark the start of another extraordinary year in Asia, manifested this year as The Year of the Dragon.
Chinese New Year’s Eve Dinner at etc…on the river: 22 January 2012 6:30pm to 10:30pm
Chinese New Year’s Day Brunch at etc…on the river: 23 January 2012 11:30 am to 3:00 pm
Chinese New Year is a time to welcome longevity, wealth and prosperity and to eliminate any negative chi from the past. There is no better way to welcome the next exciting 12 months than the spectacular Chinese buffets at Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers on the majestic River of Kings.
Shuttle boat service is available from Saphan Taksin BTS Station to the Hotel every half-hour.
Special promotion: all Dragons Eat for Free! For every party of 4, the person born in the Dragon’s year eats for free! Advanced booking is recommended and proof of year of birth must be presented.
Terms & Conditions:
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Celebrate Chinese New Year with magnificent Chao Praya River views
Source = Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
More Top Stories
More Wining and Dining News
- GOSSIP GASTRO BAR launches its ¡®APERITIVO¡¯ The only authentic Milanese-style Aperitivo in Bangkok
- City of Dreams Culinary Team Named ¡°The Best of the Best¡± Team at HOFEX 2013 for the Second Consecutive Year
- French Cheese Master Claude Lauxerrois @ Millennium Hilton Bangkok
- Haute Dim Sum at Four Seasons Hotel Beijing
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Welcomes Jean-Denis Le Bras As Chef De Cuisine At Pierre